Dreaming to be a lion and like a lion? Let’s chill the thrill in your spine with the lions. Here you get to walk one on one with the Lions and feel the closeness with the beautiful creature of the almighty.
Mother Nature teaches us to be friends with the animals but we often tend to fear them. Get going excited with the lifetime experience of taking a walk with these beautiful lions at the Casela Nature Park.
This is a true highlight of your holiday at Mauritius!
You’ll be guided via a safari bus at the lion’s reserve. The safari safety team will guide you throughout this adventure time at the reserve park. After a brief introduction to the do’s and don’ts you’ll be guided to start your one hour nature walk with the Lions. Feeding the Lions, walking with them and also see them climbing on the trees is a delight that you can experience. Lastly, you’ll be provided with some refreshments along with some information about the conservation process at the end of your Lion safari.
- Giraffe View
- Petting Farm
- Bird aviary walk
- Cat family view (all the lions and the cheetah’s)
- Safari Picture clicking
- Kids playground
- Toboggan slide (a crazy ride for all)
- Activity Timings: 9.00am, 10.30am, 2.00pm and 3.30pm
- Lion walk duration : 1 Hour
- Park walk duration: 5 Hours maximum
- 4.9 feet and above height required
- No walk on Sundays , 25th December and 1st January
- Participants have to be Physically and mentally sound