- A valid passport
- A valid onward ticket to your home country or next destination.
- A confirmed booking of your accommodation
- Sufficient funds for your expenses at Mauritius.
- DO NOT engage in any kind of profit-making actions.
- Your forms are available at: http://passport.govmu.org
- Provide with the following credentials:
* Two recent passport-sized photographs; * A photocopy of data pages within the traveller’s passport; and a photocopy of the residence/re-Entry visa with three months validity, where applicable.
Please note that nationals of Morocco, who will be visiting Mauritius, will be issued a 15-day visa upon arrival at Mauritius.
Visa information on the Passport & Immigration Office website