Are you a non swimmer? Do you have your kids along with you for your Mauritius trip? Still trying to find a beach which will be of a great benefit for you considering all these terms? Then here you are at the Trou-aux-Biches Beach.
Gentle slope, a coral reef and one of the best spots for the activities like snorkelling; this beach is 250 m away from the coral marines. Having the wide varieties of species, this beach has a depth of water that one can easily reach up to.
Also to mention here is the highlight of the host, “the Mauritius aquarium” which is widely loved by the travellers. If you’re looking for the fish feeding activity then be on time at 11:00 am.
Another awe striking feature of this beach is a Hindu temple that you can visit and explore more about the Hindu culture and how they worship there.
- Take up the Long Walks
- If on a honeymoon, a romantic dinner is a must
- Love swimming? A leisure time for your swimming at this natural water is a must
- Explore the Marine life etc
- Felicita Bungalow- Trou aux Biches Beach Hotel
- Le Palmiste Resort & Spa- Trou aux Biches Beach Hotel
- Casa del Sol- Trou aux Biches Beach Hotel
- Residence Capri- Trou aux Biches Beach Hotel etc