As per the booking policy, we require 30% of the total amount as a token advance, which you can deposit in our given below Bank account.
- 30% of the total tour cost is required to process the bookings, which can be done by credit card or bank transfer.
- 100% amount is required at the time of booking, for train and flight tickets bookings.
- Balance amount is required on arrival in India or starting of the tour by CASH, credit card or Indian Bank DD.
Note : Balance will be required on arrival in India.
Bank Name : ICICI Bank Ltd
Beneficiary Name : ARV Holidays Pvt Ltd.
Account Number : 007105006451
Account Type : Current
IFSC Code : ICIC0000071
SWIFT Code : ICICINBBCTS
Branch Address : Green Park
AC NAME : THE BEST INDIA TOURS
AC NO. : 602220110000377
IFSC CODE : BKID0006022
AC TYPE : CURRENT AC
BRANCH : PANCHSHEEL PARK, NEW DELHI
Note : In case tour includes any flight or train booking. Full amount for train and flight will be required.
Important Note :
We do not guarantee any visa approval. Visa approval or rejection is totally depend on Embassy. In case of visa rejection, any cancellation or loss of booking or any amount loss, ARV will not be responsible and client will have to bear that cost.
- Bookings cancelled before 60 days from date of travel. 10% of total tour cost will be deducted.
- Booking cancelled between 59-45 days, from date of travel, 20% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled between 44-30 days from date of travel, 30% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled between 29-15 days from date of travel, 40% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled between 14-7 days from date of travel, 50% of total tour cost.
- Booking cancelled in less then 7 days, there will be no refund.
- Flight and train tickets cancellation will be as per flight or train cancellation policy.
Note : 5% service charges and any bank charges will not be refunded in any case, if booking cancelled any time after confirmation of arrangements.
Any refund will be processed only after 15 days after receiving the written cancellation request.
Important Notice :
As per Govt of India Regulation on old currency of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000. We stopped accepting any CASH payment of Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 old notes with immediate effect. We request all our customers to please make all your payments by Bank transfers or Credit card only.
We are happy to announce that we have waved off the service charges on credit card payment to avoid any hassle to our guest.