A Safari Biking and adventure is a dream that many of us wish must come true. If you’ve been yearning to go for a safari quad biking, then you’re at the right destination. Mauritius offers you with the safari quad biking services that you can live up to the fullest.
The Yemen natural Reserve being of the 4500 hectare of the size is located in the west coast part of Mauritius. The striking feature about this island is the 2 longest rivers which are namely, Tamarin River and the Rivière Rempart.
You can view the beauty of flora and fauna here. The amazing animals like those of the pink pepper, mongoose, java deer’s, hares, fruit bats, wild boars, macaque monkeys etc will be your nature play. Plants like those of the ebony, tamarind, cassias etc are a delight in the middle of this African Savannah.
- Giraffe View
- Petting Farm
- Bird aviary walk
- Cat family view (all the lions and the cheetah’s)
- Safari Picture clicking
- Kids playground
- Toboggan slide (a crazy ride for all)
- Activity Timings : 9.00am, and 2.30pm
- Safari Quad Biking duration : 2 Hour Private safari
- 1m35 and above height required
- Age above 16 years can participate
- No walk on Sundays , 25th December and 1st January
- Participants have to be Physically and mentally sound