A modern segway transporter, you and some beautiful animals with your nature drive. That’s what your Mauritius Segway safari trip is all about. This park is a dwelling of wild bores, zebra, hares, Java deer, African antelopes, mongoose, macaque monkeys, fruit bats, ostrich etc.
Moreover, you can also witness some beautiful plants at this 4500 hectares area. These exotics include tamarind, ebony, pink pepper, cassias etc. ready to visit your African savannah at the Yemen reserve? Sounds exciting, isn’t it?
What is a Segway?
It is an easy controlled, two wheeled, self balancing environmental vehicle which can equip one person at a time.
Good part about this trip is that you don’t need any driving licence nor are you supposed to have any driving experience etc; you have the balancing facilities available on the 2 wheel segway. Also you don’t need any kind of a licence. What else it could be !
- Water Kingdom
- Safari Kingdom
- Discovery Centre with a 4D Cinema
- Mountain Kingdom
- Nature Kingdom
You shall love these kingdom views. Also, you can know witness different animals and take up the various activities (Listed below)
- Giraffe View
- Petting Farm
- Bird aviary walk
- Cat family view (all the lions and the cheetah’s)
- Safari Picture clicking
- Kids playground
- Toboggan slide (a crazy ride for all)
- Activity Timings: 10.30am, 13.00pm and 15.00pm
- Segway Trip duration : 1 Hour
- Park walk duration: 5 Hours maximum
- Age of 12 and above are allowed to participate
- No walk on Sundays , 25th December and 1st January
- Participants have to be Physically and mentally sound